Sunday, July 1, 2018

I have allowed my blog to just sort of fade away but now I have decided to use it to track my training and competition activities. Starting tomorrow I will be doing a 28 Day Challenge to put in 5 minutes a day working on Wesley's Team 1 title. I also have a goal of spending 10 minutes a day creating and filming his Elite Performer title. Any extra time I can fit in will be to video his Level 5GC submissions for his ADP Grand Championship. I am retired so one would think I would have nothing but free time but it just doesn't always work that way. This fall we hope to add some Barn Hunt and Scent Work titles and get to working on a CAX2 and FCAT 2. Wesley currently has 47 titles. My dear friend Carla Baker has a blog that is going to be my model. Check it out at http://atozdals.blogspot.com I am also going to throw in some training ideas and tips so please feel free to comment on my posts. Here is a picture of Wesley running Fast CAT.

No comments: