Monday, June 27, 2011

New Pictures

The pictures I took on Jamie's birthday were a mess. I forgot to change the settings on the camera and they were very blurry. This one came out so so.
Jamie gets a birthday snuggle from Wesley.


Here are some new pictures of Wesley. We are very happy with the way he is growing up.







Wesley is really into shaping so I decided to try to teach him to push a ball thinking he might be able to do treibball when he is older. He caught on very quickly but then added his own twist on the behavior. When I accidentally rolled the ball toward him, he put his feet up on it and "walked" it back to me. He is too clever.




2 comments:

Ch. Highgate's Storm Tracker CGN said...

Super Cute & smart to boot! Yes he is growing up nicely!!

A to Z Dals said...

He is so handsome already. Beauty and brains all in one package...