Monday, November 28, 2011

Extreme Counter Cruising

Usually I have some brag about how well Wesley has done something but tonight I'm not sure if I have a brag or an "Oh My!!!". My husband was running the dogs out and Wesley just hopped up on the kitchen counter. It was so effortless and graceful that we just stood there sort of open mouthed. He was on the floor and the next second he was on the counter. He is quite a clever little fellow and obviously very athletic. I don't think the 24" table in agility is going to be any challenge at all but I think we'll have to try to deter him from the new sport of extreme counter cruising.

3 comments:

Ch. Highgate's Storm Tracker CGN said...

Oh My Mister Wesley!! I only wish we had a picture so we could see his face when he got busted!

Sara Pruyne, Blackthorn Dalmatians said...

I always wonder at the dog's perception of the difference between the agility table and the kitchen table! Guess a counter is like a dog walk?

A to Z Dals said...

I just know he wasn't trying to be "bad". Must've just seemed like a good idea at the time...