Sunday, April 22, 2012

Catching Up

I have been so busy that I have completely neglected this blog. Wesley celebrated his first birthday on March 17th. He earned his CGC a few days before.

Yesterday we showed at the Old Dominion Kennel Club and Wesley was BOW for his first point. Award winning photographer Linda Davis kindly shared this gorgeous photo she took of Wes gaiting.



Today he was BOW again at Baltimore County Kennel Club for a major. He showed really well and I got tons of compliments on him. I am thrilled with how well he is maturing. Of course, he thinks the best thing about dog shows is all of the people who pet him.

3 comments:

A to Z Dals said...

That is so wonderful... you are going to have so much fun with him - he's such a handsome boy...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Ravenwood Dalmatians said...

Thanks, Carla. I am so pleased with how well he is maturing.

Ch. Highgate's Storm Tracker CGN said...

Congrats way to go!!