Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday Pictures

Wesley has been doing a nice running dogwalk (baby dogwalk.... 8' boards and only 2' high) for quite some time. Today I put the a-frame down as low as it goes to see what he would do with it. I had him on lead as I placed one of his favorite tug toys on the ground and then took him to the other side and removed the lead. He raced right over the a-frame to get his toy.


After about 3 repeats, he raced to the other side, snatched up his toy, wheeled around, and came right back over the a-frame in the opposite direction. He is so clever.


We will not be doing much work on the a-frame until he is older but I want him to be familiar and comfortable with racing across it.

After his little agility session, he practiced some stays with his good buddy and mentor, Jamie.

1 comment:

A to Z Dals said...

Looks like you have an agility natural on your hands. Lucky you... Not to mention, except I will, a very cute agility natural.